Furniture removalists newcastle, disassembling and assembling furniture
Many of us have at least once in our lives faced the issue of assembling and disassembling furniture. I must say that this is a very difficult process that requires a lot of effort and time.
A situation may arise when you need to disassemble very expensive or antique furniture. It is almost impossible to disassemble such things on your own and not damage them if you are not a specialist in furniture collection. In case you are also planning transportation , then, most likely, its subsequent assembly at a new place will be required. Disassembling and Furniture removalists newcastle is a laborious and demanding task that professionals can easily perform. Skilled assemblers of the Delicate Moving Company will carefully disassemble and assemble the furniture, preserving its original appearance and function.
If you understand that disassembly and subsequent installation of furniture is simply inevitable, then it is better to turn to professional assemblers, since self-dismantling can lead to the loss of individual elements, or to partial or complete damage to property.
The specialists of our company have extensive experience in assembling and disassembling all types of furniture, in addition, they are equipped with all the necessary tools that allow you to quickly and accurately disassemble and assemble it without spoiling its appearance.
IN WHAT CASES IS IT NECESSARY TO DISASSEMBLE, ASSEMBLE FURNITURE?
- there is no possibility of bringing furniture into or out of a room (usually such furniture includes: bedroom sets, large-sized furniture with a height of more than 2 m, sliding-door wardrobes, racks, non-standard office furniture, multi-wing wardrobes, bunk beds, etc.).
- there is no possibility of lowering / lifting furniture by an elevator (the advisability of Furniture removalists newcastle depends on the floor on which the apartment or office is located, the amount of furniture to be moved and the time it will take to descend).
THE LIST OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR SPECIALISTS IN DISASSEMBLING AND FURNITURE REMOVALISTS NEWCASTLE
- assembly / disassembly of cabinet and modular furniture;
- installation / dismantling of a bedroom set and a children’s room;
- dismantling of built-in wardrobes and interior items;
- installation / dismantling of the hallway or living room;
- disassembly of doorways;
- Furniture removalists newcastle
- assembly / disassembly of office furniture and archive racks;
- removal of lighting devices;
- installation / dismantling of built-in interior items, etc.
Do not forget that the correct assembly of all parts is only a small part of the whole process. In order for the assembled furniture to serve for many years, does not creak, does not tilt, and for all doors and drawers to open like new, adjustment is necessary in place. Such work can only be done by specialists who know all the intricacies of installing cabinet furniture.
Our specialists are qualified workers who have extensive experience in providing services for the assembly and disassembly of furniture, regardless of their structural difficulties.
Furniture removalists newcastle
It may seem to many that rearranging furniture does not require special skills, however, already at the planning stage of this event, many difficulties arise.
If you want to keep all movable furniture and save the floor covering from various damages, contact the specialists of the Delicate Moving company, they will quickly and efficiently rearrange the furniture, taking into account all your wishes.
Thanks to their professionalism, our specialists Furniture removalists newcastle will cope with even the most difficult interior objects. If necessary, large furniture will be disassembled and moved in parts to reduce the risk of damage to the flooring.
HOW WE ARE WORKING
You make one call or fill out an application, and our manager selects the best option for you in terms of a set of services and cost. At the appointed time, a team of our specialists comes to you and after signing the contract starts to perform the work: dismantling, rearranging, assembling furniture at home or office, etc.
- Qualified specialists. We have our own training center, where training and certification of Furniture removalists newcastle is regularly conducted.
- Safety guarantee. We bear full financial responsibility for the property of the customer, which is necessarily indicated in the contract.
- Quality control. Our own Quality Control Service constantly monitors compliance with work technologies and quickly resolves all emerging issues.
- Efficiency. Many years of experience, our own technologies and the qualifications of specialists allow us to provide services such as dismantling, assembling furniture and rearranging them quickly and efficiently.